Heal your body on a cellular level
Infrared sauna is an alternative and holistic health therapy used to heal your body at cellular level. Infrared light is an invisible part of the sun’s spectrum that penetrates human tissue, providing a soothing, natural warmth. Infrared light works by raising your core body temperature to produce a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where the majority of toxins reside.
Divine float spa uses Sunlighten’s patented 3 in 1® Infrared sauna, which delivers near, mid and far wavelengths for optimal health. In addition to feeling light and vitalized, you will also experience a reduction in pain and inflammation while increasing your circulation and oxygen flow in your body.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
Click an option to view details
DO NOT DELETE
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Near Infrared (NIR) | For Anti-Aging, Skin Health, Muscle Recovery
- Penetrates skin’s outermost epidermis layer
- Energizes cells best with precise 880nm wavelength
- Photo biomodulation/ low level light therapy (LLLT) used in cosmetic and healing devices
- Recharge cell mitochondria
- Help reduce body fat
- Regenerate cells
- Reduce inflammation & pain
- Faster wound healing
- Increase collagen production/anti-aging
Mid Infrared (MIR) for Heart Health, Circulation, Pain Relief, Muscle Recovery
- Only our 3 in 1 heater delivers MIR at peak wavelengths (5 to 6.7 microns)
- Penetrates body’s soft tissue where inflammation occurs
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Improved Circulation
- Helps with Weight Loss
Far Infrared (FIR) | For Detoxification, Heart Health, Weight Loss, Immunity, General Wellness, Relaxation, Muscle Recovery
- Longest wavelength (7-14 microns)
- Penetrates deepest into body (up to 1.5 inches/4 cm)
- Doesn’t warm the air, instead sends energy into objects
- Absorbed and experienced as gentle, radiant heat
- Improves health at the cellular level
- Human bodies also emit FIR energy, used in healing since ancient times (ex. Reiki)
- Clinically proven to raise core body temp 3°
- Stimulates sweat glands, deep detoxifying sweat
- Energizes and revitalizes, not draining heat
Come and experience total well-being with us – heal, reflect, and invest in yourself!
We offer private 45-minute sessions and can be booked for groups of 1, 2 or 4.
Infrared Sauna Frequently Asked Questions
All Clients must give 24 hours’ notice in order to cancel or reschedule scheduled appointments. Canceling or rescheduling without 24 hours’ notice, or not showing for scheduled appointments will require being charged for your appointments. If multiple bookings are held under the same credit, debit, or gift card, all late cancellation, reschedule requests, or no show appointments will be charged on the card provided.
Metal pins, rods, artificial joints and other surgical implants reflect infrared waves and are not heated by the infrared light. To avoid any unforeseen symptoms, you must consult your physician prior to using an infrared sauna.
Men can wear swim trunks or shorts, and women usually wear swimsuit or a pool tops or sports bra with shorts.
The answer to this is usually yes, but you must consult your physician beforehand.
Their body temperature tends to rise faster than adults. This happens because of a higher metabolism rate, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demand and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. If you have children with you in the sauna, then operate at a lower temperature and no more than 15 minutes at a time. Children should always be accompanied by adults and keep them hydrated even if they are not sweating.
Yes! exposure to infrared heat therapy is safe and won’t cause the skin to burn.
In the infrared sauna, infrared light penetrates into the body and creates heat. It isn’t like the regular steam saunas. The infrared light heats the body, not the surrounding air, resulting in making you sweat on a cellular level. It is more comfortable and allows you to enjoy a longer session than with traditional steam saunas.