We’re looking for professionals who are passionate about helping others, love learning new skills, are great team players, and believe in self-care. As a massage therapist, you’ll join a team that’s passionate about helping people feel their best through full body care.
- Perform professional quality massage, that meets clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in Pennsylvania.
- Customize massage services within policies, protocols, enabling you to personalize sessions.
- Safeguards the client experience, maintains client confidentiality, and upholds our commitment to safety.
- Utilizes Divine Float Spa’s approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Always maintain professional appearance.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent Client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Reviewed client intake form accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
We only succeed together! We are looking for a passionate professional who is committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love.To succeed in this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all local and Pennsylvania licensing requirements for massage therapyincluding following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Actively seeks continuing education to build on their modality mastery.
- Have a strong customer service orientation. Identifiesand understands each client’s needs, sets clear expectationsto the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Knowledgeable of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Divine Float Spa.
- Recommends follow-up visits, additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with Clients, co-workers and management.
- Protects our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and builds a healthy relationship with team members and is ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The difference you’ll make in clients’ lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with the following benefit:
- Flexible schedules
- 2 Complimentary core spa services/month- float, Infrared sauna, Red-light therapy and halotherapy (must meet minimum 20 hours a week schedule)
- Employment growth opportunities
- Positive and engaging team culture